3 in stock
Malbec at its best, made by the best. Let me introduce you...Luigi Bosca, Rutini and Vina Cobos are long established Bodegas, with a global reputation for producing award-winning, quality wines. Karim from Bodega Altocedro is regarded as a bit of a rockstar of the wine world with a huge passion for terroir driven wines in La Consulta, Uco Valley. Susana Balbo produces the Ben Marco wines, alongside Susana Balbo Wines, and she's pretty much the First Lady of the Argentinian wine industry, helping to shape and transform the industry over the last 20 years. Last, but by no means least, is Mattias Riccitelli of Riccitelli Wines. He's very much a rising star in Argentina with his wines gaining critical acclaim. Everything from his labels and wax closures, through to his energetic and fresh approach to winemaking is star quality. We love them all and have put them together in our Luxury Malbec selection. Enjoy!
- Vina Cobos Bramare Lujan de Cuyo Malbec 2018
- Ben Marco Malbec Sin Limites Pedernal Malbec 2017
- Riccitelli Tinto de la Casa Malbec 2018
- Rutini Collection Malbec 2016
- Luigi Bosca Single Vineyard Malbec 2018
- Altocedro Old Vine Reserve Malbec 2017