Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Once you’ve placed your order, we do a little dance of appreciation, then crack on with getting your wines to you as soon as possible. We’d deliver them ourselves if we could, but sadly it’s not practical, so here’s how it works…
- We use DPD couriers. They’re good and they handle lots and lots of wine deliveries across the UK.
- Orders placed Monday to Friday before 12pm will be dispatched on our next day service. If we are awaiting one of the wines that you have selected from our bonded warehouse, it may take a little longer, so please allow us 5 days. We will contact you promptly if any of your wines are out of stock.
- If you need the wine next day or on a specified day, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01691 664 249 and we’ll do our best to sort this out for you. Orders for next day delivery would need to be placed by 10am the day before delivery is required.
- Delivery times are Monday to Saturday, 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- You will be given the option to leave the delivery in a safe place, but you will be deemed to have accepted delivery at this point or if you prefer to have the wine delivered to you in person, we will of course do so. If you are not there the driver will leave a card for you to arrange a more convenient delivery time.
To a single location on the UK mainland…
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders £50-£120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
We want everything with your order to be absolutely spot on, so if there is a problem with your order, here’s what to do…
- If some or all of the bottles of wine in a case are broken or spoiled when they are delivered, you should notify us as soon as possible. You may choose either to return the whole case or just the affected bottles for a refund.
- We are super reasonable, but you must notify us of all wines which are due to be returned, for any of the reasons stated in this clause, within 90 days from delivery of the wine. You can call us on 01691 664249, notify us by email on email@example.com or in writing to Taste Argentina, 7, Lower Brook Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2HG
- Please retain faulty bottles where possible as we reserve the right to collect them for inspection.
For further details, please see our Terms & Conditions.